Jan 26, 2012

My Workstation


So it's not the best of workstations, especially by the cats and their tower, but I get some nice sunlight in the area.  I'm still getting things set up so I'm comfortable with the setup.  Ikea is great for finding some interesting lamps.  I've got one more lamp from Ikea that I need to set up but that requires more work.  I also need to set up my airbrush equipment at some point.

I've also been able to get some time in to work on my Space Wolves and they're coming along nicely.  I've also come to the realization that I should really get some real paint like Vallejo, Citadel or Reaper.  Folk Art paint is good, but I've tried my friend's Citadel paints and I can definitely feel and see a difference between the two.  Does anyone have any thoughts or preferences on the different paint brands?  I'm thinking I'm going towards Vallejo which will be great since the local store will soon be stocking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment